Fayette County area residents now have easy access to the services of Steidl and Steinberg. The firm has opened a satellite office is located at 46 East Main Street, Uniontown, PA 15401, next door to Neubauer Flowers and part of the renovated section of the city. East Main Street is near the State Theater and is very convenient to Business Route 40, Route 119, Route 51 and Route 21. There is also ample parking close to the office. Attorney Abby Steidl will be happy to meet with you to discuss your financial situation and help plan a strategy for success.
Steidl and Steinberg have been helping people find solutions to their debt problems for over 33 years and can handle your questions and concerns about Bankruptcy as well as Personal and Business Tax and Property Assessment.
The Uniontown office is convenient to Connellsville, Dawson, Fairchance, Dunbar, Masontown, Redstone, German Township, Brownsville and is also easily accessible for people living in southern Westmoreland County. You can reach Steidl and Steinberg by calling 1-800-360-9392. The call, and the consultation, is free.
Other offices available for clients in Southwestern Pennsylvania are located in Pittsburgh, Carnegie, Cranberry Township/Butler, Greensburg, Washington, Monroeville, Belle Vernon, Beaver, and New Kensington.
Directions to Chapter 7 Meeting of Creditors
If you live in Fayette County, your Chapter 7 Meeting of Creditors will be held at the Uniontown Public Safety Building, 22 East Main Street, 1st Floor Conference Room, Uniontown, PA 15401. It is one-half block from the Steidl and Steinberg office. Follow the signs for city parking that is available.
From the Connellsville area:
- Take Rt. 119 South.
- Take the Rt. 51/Pittsburgh St. exit. Continue to follow Rt. 51
- Turn left onto W. Peter St.
- Take the second right onto N. Gallatin Ave. There is parking available in that area.
- Turn right onto East Main St./US 40 and the Public Safety Building is on the left.
Directions to Chapter 13 Meeting of Creditors
If you live in Southwestern PA, your Chapter 13 Meeting of Creditors will be held at the U.S. Steel Plaza, which is located at Suite 3250 USX Tower 600 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Parking is available at the intersection of Liberty and Grant Street in the Greyhound bus garage. Proceed down Grant Street toward the U.S. Steel Building and enter the main doors. Take the escalators to the second floor, where you will have to check in with security at the top of the escalators. You will need to provide your driver’s license or photo ID. Take the elevators to the 32nd floor and follow the signs to the Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee.
From the Uniontown area:
- Take PA 43 North (toll road) to the end of the expressway.
- Turn right on PA 51 for 10.23 miles.
- Take the ramp toward US 19 Truck South/Dormont/I-579/Downtown/South Side.
- Turn right onto the Liberty Tunnel. The Liberty Tunnel becomes the Liberty Bridge.
- Take the exit left toward Convention Center/7th Avenue. Stay straight onto 7th Avenue.
- Turn right on Grant Street.
- Continue straight to 11th Street and Liberty Ave. You will see the bus station. Drive straight one more block and turn left. Turn left into the bus station parking lot.
- When you leave the bus station, proceed down Grant Street toward the U.S. Steel Building and enter the main doors. Take the escalators to the second floor, where you will have to check in with security at the top of the escalators. You will need to provide your driver’s license or photo ID. Take the elevators to the 32nd floor and follow the signs to the Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee.